Your hard work, determination and resilience have paid off and will continue to pay off for the rest of your life. Youâ€™re among a very special group of graduates, setting out during a unique moment in history. Our University community is here to support you now and wherever your journey takes you.
Make sure youÂ
update your detailsÂ with your personal email address so we can keep in touch and update you about careers support, business start-up advice and university events.Â
Welcome to the alumni community â€“ we look forward to hearing where life takes you!
Careers support for life
As a Plymouth graduate, you can continue to access support from the Careers Service for as long as you need it. Â
Our services include:Â Â
- A bookable one-to-one appointment with our careers advisors. Simply contact the
Student Hubto book your appointment.Â
- A wide range of digital resources and online events to help you build skills. These include support for CVs, interviews, assessment centres, job search, advertised vacancies etc. Â
- Summer workshops, and online webinars throughout the year.
- Launch Your Graduate Career â€“ a bespoke programme of workshops to support final year students and graduates at key points in the year.
Please register as a graduate on . This will provide you with continued access to all of our resources. You may have done this via a direct link to your student account. If not, donâ€™t worry. When you log on there is an option to switch your account to a graduate account.Â
Other benefits available to you as a member of our alumni community:
Graduate Outcomes surveyÂ
Approximately 15 months after you complete your studies you will be contacted to take part in the Graduate Outcomes (GO) survey. Youâ€™ll be asked what youâ€™re doing and how your study with us has helped you to get to where you are.Â
By taking part in the survey you will:
- Influence the future of higher education
- Help to inform aspiring students about the opportunities available to them
- Build the reputation of your university and the value of your degree
In the meantime, we ask that you keep your contact details up to date so that, when the time comes, the survey will reach you. Please take the time to respond when it arrives and make your voice heard.Â
Even now, when I am running a business and beginning my career as an educator, I continue to receive outstanding careers and enterprise support from the University of Plymouth team.
Eleanor Rockett, Law graduate and founder of Rockett Fashion