Although you can do research in any of the areas and themes above, you may wish to look at the programmes available from the School of Medicine, Faculty of Health:
- Theoretical and computational neuroscience
- Neurodegeneration and neuroprotection╠ř
- Brain development, injury and repair╠ř
- Brain tumour research
- Neural stem cell research╠ř
- Neuropsychiatric disorders╠ř
- Human neuroimaging╠ř
- Psychology and neuroscience of music
Postgraduate Research Coordinators
If you are thinking about becoming a postgraduate researcher at the University of Plymouth, you are welcome to contact the Postgraduate Research Coordinators in your field of interest.
They will discuss potential supervisors with you and answer any questions you might have about embarking on a research degree in their research area.
Apply for a postgraduate research programme
Find out how to apply to study on a postgraduate research programme at the University of Plymouth as a home student, an international student, or a studentship candidate.