- Parenting and child welfare
- Social and public policy
- Dementia care and policy
- Rural issues and community
- Culture, community and society
- Wellbeing and poverty
- Social and public health aspects of obesity and diabetes
- Lifestyle sports
- Occupational therapy and occupational science
Postgraduate Research Coordinators
If you are thinking about becoming a postgraduate researcher at the University of Plymouth, you are welcome to contact the Postgraduate Research Coordinators in your field of interest.Â
They will discuss potential supervisors with you and answer any questions you might have about embarking on a research degree in their research area.
How to apply for a research degree
Do you need more information about admissions requirements?Â
We offer a wide variety of degrees, including ResM research degrees, Professional Doctorates and MPhil and PhD doctorate opportunities.